Monday, October 1, 2012

Will Khan continue to the Baadshaah !

The Baadshaah of bollywood, none other than our dearest S.R.K! Well I don't need to give an intro for Mr. Khan. I have myself been a SRK fan since the Fauji days to Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman and till date to Chak De India and Swades. I know till date after Swades and Chak de, he has made good movies but none of them appealed to me. Even My Name is Khan failed to create an impact on me. Post that I felt Don 2 Could have been much better. Don the first part was really a well made remake. And then it was Ra.One! phew I just didn't like this one as well. Honestly it was a great effort put in, great VFX but overall very drab! and loosely tied! My bro too liked SRK but has lost his faith in him after Ra.One. I don't know whether its the case with just the two of us or many other SRK Fans who know that he can do much better stuff on the likes of Swades, Chak De and DDLJ! Bang! Hell yeah! its the same SRK who gave us the Raj Malhotra in DDLJ in his very own stupid, slick and nasty style. So when do we get see the SRK like we did in DDLJ, or the Mohan Bhargava in Swades, Surinderji in Rab Ne...  and Kabir Khan in Chak De. I might sound like asking for a lot more, but ALL I expect is a movie from Shahrukh with a power packed performance and entertainment as well and I feel Jab Tak Hain Jaan will be the answer to it. 

Yes JTHJ went abuzz on the internet ever since it was known as London Ishq. People were eager to know more and more bout the movie since it starred Shahrukh, Katrina and Anushka. The first leaked look made people curious. Yes it was that good! Later the photos and the poster launch with Shahrukh in the Army Uniform we really mind blowing. Somewhere the story looks predictble, but yet this one looks like an entertainer. With Gulzar sahab and the Maestro Mr. Rahman, there are already a lot of expectations built on with this movie. One question, why did Chopra Saab call it a Yash Chopra Romance, Sir you don't really need to define it, do you. You have been the king of romantic movies ever since Silsila and Kabhi Kabhie. Well back to JTHJ and this happening to be my FIRST Pre-Movie Review, yeah makes me excited. The first song Challa is out on youtube and can be watched here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q5duWVfDJo.  Its a nice song. Waiting for the rest of the songs to come up. Music is going to be a major factor contributing to this movie's success. Particularly when its Mr. Rahman its gotta be BIG. Good songs can help the movie pull crowds and can be a good added selling point being a romantic movie. I feel it to be a story where the Shahrukh is based out in London in his initial days and that's where he hits romance with Katrina and later moves on to be a Army Officer back home in India. When I saw the first look of this movie with the leaked photos and SRK's looks, he reminded me of the Raj Malhotra frm DDLJ, same jeans jackets and sexy boots with a Guitar this time instead of a mandolin. And hell yeah he looked young and smart! And then with the Army Uniform and on a Bullet with a RAW tough look. So I could see the glamorous dude with loads of Color and the Rough n Tough Army Man who looked like a grown up Abhimanyu Rai from Fauji. I feel this movie can be a good proving point for all SRK fans like me who like SRK doing glamorous yet sensible stuff and not something like DON2. This movie can really create the SRK fever which I feel has lapsed and whizzed off over a period of time. 

I predict Jab Tak Hain Jaan will do really well at the box office for sure. I also feel it might create the SRK hungama once again. Again i'd wana say, if the music is gonna be kick ass, then this movie would even go breaking all the box office records in terms of collections and awards. Thats it for now, here are a few pics and poster shots from the movie. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment