Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Heya Friends! Happy to talk about Food Films and Fun!!! This is my first post!!! HELLOWORLD :)

One of the main reasons to start this blog is Films apart from food. No let me be clear, im not a critic or a chef... Just another guy who would like to speak about what he likes/dislikes etc... When I say writing about films, I dont mean writing film reviews, I want to guess rather predict which movie would do well and why. Nor that i am a fortune teller...but just for Fun! Ive predicted a few movies before and its come bang correct... Not that it really matters to anyone... :D. When I thought about my movie prediction I also thought if there was a movie prediction betting going on I'd be the first one to put in money LOL. to which my wife warned me not to think of any evils like betting... Blogging was a better option I thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment